All Accor Review
With more than 5,000 hotels around the globe, including those affiliated with well-known brands like Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Sofitel Hotels & Resorts and Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts, Accor offers a loyalty program that’s most advantageous for business and luxury travelers who visit major cities across Europe, including Paris, London and Munich. You’ll also find the company’s hotels and resorts in tropical locales like Miami; Cancun, Mexico; Bali, Indonesia; and Phuket, Thailand. The ALL – Accor Live Limitless program gives you the opportunity to earn points on purchases and stays at its worldwide properties, plus nights spent at onefinestay vacation rentals and participating Club Med properties. Accor also has an alliance with more than 30 airlines, meaning you can earn points or use them as frequent flyer miles on air carriers like Air France, KLM, Emirates, British Airways and Delta Air Lines. What’s more, you can redeem accrued points for car rentals and rail travel thanks to Accor’s partnership with Europcar and Eurostar.
Pros & Cons
Members can earn and redeem points at more than 3,900 participating hotels worldwide
Program participants can use a combination of points and cash to pay for hotel stays
Other travel and hotel services, including flights, car rentals, dining and spa treatments, will earn you points
Points expire after 12 months of account inactivity
Limited number of hotels in the United States
ALL – Accor Live Limitless is ranked as:
The ALL – Accor Live Limitless program offers many different opportunities to both earn and use rewards points. You’ll collect points when you stay at a participating property, including those affiliated with the MGallery Hotel Collection and Mercure Hotels brands, among others. Plus, you can earn points through the purchase of goods and services, such as dining and spa treatments, at participating Accor properties, as well as with Accor’s partners. You can use your points for future hotel stays, car and rail travel, airline tickets, luxury experiences and other purchases.
Points Can Expire
Can Earn Points On:
Can Use Points On:
The free ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program has five membership levels: Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond. The program also offers a paid membership option: ibis BUSINESS card.
The Fine Print
- Hotel stays booked through online travel websites do not earn points.
- The amount paid in a currency other than euros will be converted to euros before determining points earnings.
- Points and status-qualifying nights may not be transferred to another member.
- Earnings must be redeemed in 2,000-point increments. No more than 1,000,000 points can be redeemed for one booking.
- Members should receive points for an eligible stay within seven days of the checkout date. If they have not been credited by that time, members may submit a points adjustment claim with a copy of the paid invoice to their online account within six months of the checkout date.