Wishpond is a software company that offers a suite of cloud-based marketing applications.
Today we are going to take a look at its:
Want to know if Wishpond is the right solution for your company?
TL;DR Overview of Wishpond Review
In a hurry? No worries.
Here’s the TL;DR version of our Wishpond review…
- Wishpond’s software suite consists of a range of products designed to simplify marketing. You can get access to all of them with a single subscription.
- Company claims that its landing page builder is the easiest page builder on the planet.
- Wishpond enables you to run 12 types of contests and promotions. This opens endless possibilities for creative marketing campaigns.
- One of these 12 types of contests is the referral contest where people can win a prize by sharing a link to your page. Referral suite has several cool features such as bonus entries and a leader board.
- Wishpond allows you to easily build various types of pop-ups in minutes. No coding required.
- Marketing automation functionality enables you to create personalized marketing campaigns based on the subscriber’s behavior.
- Leads database allows you to track the activity of leads across your website in real-time.
- There’s a Shopify integration that enables you to connect your Wishpond account to your Shopify store and use Shopify-specific features such as discount codes and purchase tracking.
- Wishpond allows you to accept payments on your landing pages through its seamless integration with Stripe payment processor.
- There’s also funnel building functionality that can help you generate leads and then convert them into paying customers.
- Appointment booking functionality allows you to create a calendar that shows your availability and put it on your website so that customers could book appointments without any need for calls or email back-and-forth.
- Wishpond has an educational content library called Wishpond Academy. It offers a variety of online marketing courses.
- Wishpond has over 300+ native integrations that include email marketing apps, CRM solutions, customer support software, and more. There’s also a Zapier integration that allows you to connect it with 1,000+ popular web apps.
- The company does not disclose their pricing on their website. You need to book a demo to learn more about their flexible pricing options and create a free trial account.
- We are skeptical of software products that are marketed as “one-stop-shop” solutions because they tend to be the software equivalent of “Jack of all trades, master of none”.
- ClickFunnels is the best alternative to Wishpond. Want to grow your online business explosively? Then you need cutting-edge funnel building software. And we believe that ClickFunnels is the best option on the market.
What is Wishpond?
Wishpond is a software company that offers a suite of cloud-based marketing applications.
The company was founded by Ali Tajskandar in 2009 with the aim of simplifying marketing for business owners.
Since then, the company has grown to 125+ employees around the world and 3,000+ paying clients.
Wishpond promote their software suite as “the world’s easiest marketing platform”.
What’s interesting is that they present each solution as a separate product as opposed to a feature of their core product.
However, instead of buying these products separately, you get access to them all with a single subscription.
This is somewhat confusing because it’s unclear to us why the company chose to use the word “products” instead of “features”.
We are going to use the word “features” in this review because these solutions appear to be features of the Wishpond marketing platform as opposed to a bunch of separate products.
Here are some of Wishpond’s most noteworthy features.
Landing Page Builder
The company claims that their landing page builder Canvas is the easiest page builder on the planet. Bold!
They offer a drag-and-drop editor that makes it simple to not only edit individual elements but also group objects and move them together.
This page builder was designed for performance and enables you to create landing pages that load super fast.
There’s a handy mobile optimization feature that allows you to optimize your landing page for all devices in just one click.
And if you want to track your Facebook Ads and Google Ads campaigns, you can simply copy-paste pixels to set that up.
Also, Canvas has an in-built A/B testing functionality, so you can use that to optimize your landing pages.
Contests & Promotions
Want to run contests on social media to promote your business?
Wishpond offers 12 social media contests and competitions that open endless possibilities for creative marketing campaigns.
One of these contests is called “referral contest”.
Here’s the main idea:
- You choose a web page that you want people to share. This can be a piece of content, a landing page, a product page, etc.
- You incentivize people to share it by offering a prize. The most straightforward option is giving away your own products. But it can also be something else.
- You then encourage people to share it. The person who collects the most points wins the prize!
Wishpond allows you to:
- Give every entrant a unique referral link to share.
- Set up bonus actions that earn entrants bonus points.
- Have a leaderboard where entrants can see how they’re doing.
This does seem like a cool feature that could help you grow your social media following and email list.
Everyone hates pop-ups but there’s no doubt that they work.
Wishpond allows you to easily create various types of pop-ups within minutes. No coding required!
There’s also pop-up analytics functionality that allows you to track their performance.
Email marketing is the most powerful form of online marketing there is.
But you need to understand that the days when you could just blast your entire email list with the same generic messages are gone. Why?
Because we all expect personalization now. We aren’t interested in generic content, we want messages that are relevant to us.
Wishpond offers marketing automation functionality that allows you to tailor your emails to each subscriber based on their demographic profile and previous behavior.
Moreover, you can use marketing automation to identify hot leads and then forward them to your sales team.
Wishpond allows you to create a lead database where you can see all your leads in one place.
This doesn’t seem to be a complete CRM solution, but it can nevertheless be helpful, especially the lead segmentation feature that allows you to segment your email list based on various criteria.
There’s also a visitor tracking feature that allows you to see what your leads are doing in real-time.
Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms in the world.
Do you use it to power your online store? Then you will be pleased to learn that Wishpond has a Shopify integration.
It allows you to offer discount codes, observe customer behavior on your store, and track your revenue.
The latter feature is especially useful because you can see how much revenue was generated by each marketing campaign.
Wishpond makes it easy for you to sell directly from your landing pages with their Stripe integration.
This feature is especially useful if you just have one product and want to sell it without having to set up an online store.
There’s also analytics functionality that allows you to see all your sales in one place.
Wishpond comes with a funnel building functionality.
It has the basic features that you would expect from a funnel builder tool.
It allows you to design the journey from a page visitor to a lead to a paying customer step-by-step. You can also increase your revenue with upsells.
One interesting feature that is worth mentioning is what the company calls “Skip a step to win a sale” where you can use marketing automation to show different steps on the same purchasing journey depending on the user.
There’s an appointment booking feature that allows you to create a calendar that shows your availability and then add it to your website.
That way, potential customers can book appointments without having to call you or exchange back-and-forth emails with you.
Wishpond has an educational content library that they call the “Wishpond Academy”.
It offers a variety of online marketing courses on topics such as content marketing, email marketing, paid advertising, and more.
Wishpond assigns each customer a dedicated marketing executive who then guides them through every step of the campaign process.
This should be particularly helpful to those who are just beginning their entrepreneurial journey and may not be familiar with best marketing practices.
We assume that this executive also handles the onboarding because the company says that you can “kick back” while they manage the setup process for you (e.g. setting up pages, importing leads, etc.).
This list is not exhaustive. It simply highlights some of the more noteworthy integrations that Wishpond offers.
- Ecommerce integration with Shopify.
- Email marketing integrations with apps like MailChimp, Aweber, GetResponse, and more.
- CRM integrations with apps like Base CRM, Clio, Close.io, Pipedrive, Salesforce, and more.
- Webinar integration with ClickMeeting.
- CMS integration with WordPress.
- Support integration with LiveChat.
- Team collaboration integration with Slack.
Wishpond has over 300+ native integrations in total.
There’s also a Zapier integration that allows you to connect Wishpond with 1,000+ popular web apps.
It’s probably safe to say that with this many integrations available you should be able to connect Wishpond to the major tools that you use to run your online business.
Wishpond do not disclose pricing on their website.
You have to book a demo to learn more about their various flexible pricing options and create a free trial account.
So if you are interested in this software suite, go ahead and book a demo. It’s free so you won’t lose anything by doing that.
Wishpond Case Study & Reviews
We try to be as objective as we can when we are doing software reviews.
However, we are aware that we are biased when it comes to our competitors’ products, so we want to encourage you to seek out others opinions.
You can start with this review:
The Best Wishpond Alternative
We’ll keep it real:
We are skeptical of software products that are marketed as “one-stop-shop” solutions.
You see, creating software that solves one problem well is hard enough, so creating an app that solves a bunch of problems well seems like a doomed endeavor.
What tends to happen is that companies fall into the “Jack of all trades, master of none” trap where their software is okay at several things but not great at any of them.
That’s why here at ClickFunnels we chose to focus on one thing:
Specifically, we chose to focus on helping our customers build Value Ladder sales funnels, which is the most effective way to sell online.
14-day free trial. ‘Free Forever’ plan allows generation of up to 200 leads. Three levels of subscription available: Basic – $44 per month (paid annually) or $69 per month (paid monthly) Pro – $77 per month (annually) or $119 per month (monthly) Growth – pricing based on the number of leads, from $129 per month (annual) or $199 per month (monthly) for up to 10000 leads – plans can be increased up to 1 million leads Agency plans available on enquiry.
$44.00 per month